Last Updated: September17, 2023
Information We Collect
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data: We collect information such as your name, email address, contact information, professional credentials, and payment details.
- Non-Personal Data: We also collect anonymous data such as browsing history, device information, and location data to improve our services.
How We Use Your Information
- Operational Needs: To administer our services and communicate with you.
- Service Improvement: To analyze data for improving our products and services.
- Third-Party Sharing: We do not sell, rent, or exchange your data. Third parties needing access to your data for operational services must maintain high-security standards.
How We Share Your Information
- Describe the circumstances under which you might share user information.
Your Rights and Choices
- General Rights: You have the right to access, amend, or delete your personal data.
- European Users: For users residing in the EU, you have additional rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Age Restriction Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. This platform is intended only for users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18, please do not use this website. If we learn that we have collected personal information from an individual under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
If you are a resident of California, you have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). For more details, please contact us.
International Data Transfers
Your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country that is not regarded as ensuring an adequate level of protection for personal data under European Union law. We have put in place appropriate safeguards to cover these transfers.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights.
Inclusion and Diversity
PWD is committed to respecting the privacy and data security of all individuals, regardless of gender, nationality, or other identifying characteristics.
Explain the security measures you have in place.
Links to Other Websites
PWD is not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites linked to our site. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.